ocdc wb

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ronslawncare, Mar 8, 2003.

1. ronslawncare

ronslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

anyone got the ocdc from we chaps ,is it worth the outrageous price is there any other companys offering this for wbs .is york sheet and quick chute still only making the ocdc for riders.thanx any info would be much appreciated ronnie

2. Ron,

Would you post the link for that OCD?
    Thanks

3. ronslawncare

ronslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

4. Husker1982

Husker1982 LawnSite Senior Member

I will personally say that is very very very very very very very very over priced. WOW. That must be gold painted in black!

5. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

6. Mark P

Mark P LawnSite Senior Member

:) :angel: I bet a fellow could make one with a old mulch plate,some cable and a handel or lever to control the lifting. I think one of the members named mac from where i live made one for his Scag TT, The way he talked it wasn't to complex of a job, Im with Husker thats just way to much cash for so little.....Marks Mowing Service

7. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Mark, see my picture.... I made that one. It's cable controlled from right by the throttle so you just move it with your right hand without reaching far away from the hydro control grip and it opens wide open or shuts like shown. It mounts right to the original chute holes. The actual flap is a plastic like used on new mower discharge chutes (Scag and some others anyway) so if it hits something it will just flex back into place instead of being damaged.

8. stang358

stang358 LawnSite Member

BHB,
    Any way you could get a closer picture of that? I am looking to add one to my rider and to my new 32". I was thinking of making them out of metal, but your idea of plastic seems like a decent idea. If you want you can email them to me at:

stang358@swbell.net

Thanks for the info and ideas.

9. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

stang358, you've got mail.