Ocdc

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by HB Lawn, Aug 13, 2005.

1. HB Lawn

HB Lawn LawnSite Member

What is this OCDC I keep hearing about?

2. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Operator Controlled Discharge Chute

3. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

4. cbelawn

cbelawn LawnSite Member

enough said

5. cphilip

cphilip LawnSite Member

Wondering if this model for the Fastrak will fit the mini?

6. HB Lawn

HB Lawn LawnSite Member

I checked out the web site and emailed them about their product. They don't make one for my Exmark Lazer Z CT 48", they start with the 52". too bad. I have also heard about two products called ezchute and ACS, any comments on these models?

7. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Trade your eXmark in on a Hustler and then you can put a Qwikchute on your new mower.
    Just kidding......
    Let them know they need to make one for your model and mfg of mower, there are tons of machines out there, it will take some time for them to make something for every model.
    I am not familiar with the other brands you have listed there.

Pj

8. HB Lawn

HB Lawn LawnSite Member

I have a Fastrac 44" that I was told could handle the 60 to 70 lawns I do a week with no problem. I was told this by two dealers. I needed the 44" because of the tight areas I have to cut around. Well after taking it in for service and to check out the noise I was hearing from the bearings, I was told by the same dealers that this machine was not for comm. use. How mad was I? Hence that is why I went with Exmark, I got no bs form them at all.

9. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

The Qwickchute was an invaluable addition to my Super Z. I wonder how I got by in the past without one.

10. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

We offer a commercial warranty on your unit if it was purchased after January 1st of this year and you have a hour meter on your unit.
    We know for a fact that many people buying the FasTraks are commercial users, thus we started offering a commercial warranty.
    E-mail me some detail on your dealer and your mower.

Pj