Oct. 14 - 16, 2005 Louisville Expo

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by naturescaretaker, Jan 17, 2005.

1. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone registered for the Lousiville Expo from October 14 to 16, 2005? I just registered online. Wondering if anyone else is planning on going?

http://expo.mow.org/

2. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

I can't decide if I'm going to go to KY again this year or if I'll wait until the North Carolina show. Its a little easier to find time in November than in October but it costs more to go to NC, well of course it could be another tax deduction :laugh:.

3. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I usually try to go every other year to Louisville. 2004 we went. I think I will probably do GIE this year. Tax deductable trip to Orlando.

4. Gautreaux's LNG

Gautreaux's LNG LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I can take the family to Orlando and get to write off a Disney Vacation! Went to NC this past season. Things here are still hopping on Oct. 14-16.. November is much better for us!

5. s and s mowing

s and s mowing LawnSite Member
    from ky

count me in for louisville,and my mom and dad own a house 20 min from orlando so mite make it too.

6. kalyeah

kalyeah LawnSite Member

I live in Louisville, so definately be at the Louisville one. Last years was great. And if anyone is wondering ........No, you can't stay with me.

7. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Why can't we kalyeah?

Just kidding my brother lives down there too.

8. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Brian, we have gone to Louisville the last four shows and love it. But this year, we are definitely going to the GIE in Orlando. I have a condo at Westgate Resort, and we are going to fly down the weekend of Halloween and stay thru the show. We'll go to the show on Saturday and Sunday, and as others have said, a nice little vacation that is a write off, so why not? :D If we have time, we may drive to Louisville for a day or two, though. It's only 405 miles from here..

9. macaw

macaw LawnSite Senior Member

I be at Louisville and GIE in Orlando the wife has family in Orlando. Is anyone
    going to the Farm expo in Louisville on Feb. 16 to 19 not a lot of mower stuff there but some of the farm equipment is amazing it's not that far from here and it's something to do in the middle winter. went last year just for 1 day it was a lot of fun.

10. The Captain

The Captain LawnSite Senior Member

I did the on line registration for Louisville already. Went last year (my first) and really enjoyed it. Hope to do the Orlando trip also. Will be down there next month for the Daytona 500.

#3, Forever a Champion
    Go 'Little E' !!!!!

Jim