1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Odd's and ends for sale cheap!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by nobagger, Nov 8, 2006.

1. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

I no longer have any need for these few things: Heavy duty 1 year old LoadHandler in great shape and comes with 3 handles, no rips or tears, asking $75.00. Next, a full sized locking aluminum storage box, diamond plate finish, aprox. size is 4.5ft wide, 2.5ft deep and aprox 2.5ft in height, (paid well over $200.00 and asking only $100.00. Next is a Troy Built string trimmer, I bought it as an extra back up and only used it for aprox 2mo. it can accept different attatchments, comes w/ either curved or straight shaft asking $25.00 just to get rid of it (needs a new spark plug). Next is a McChulla (I guess thats how to spell it,lol) Back pack blower, works great has 1 season of limited use on it, asking $75.00 (runs great, the only problem is its slightly faded due to being out in the sun sitting on our old trailer. Next is a commercial Sthil back pack blower, this came with the business we bought out, I started it a few times so I know it runs but I have never used it! I don't even know what model it is, other than its a commercial unit, asking $75.00. Next is a Hudson or Swann commercial back pack sprayer in almost new condition, I dont have a need for this at all, asking $125.00. I will part out, ship or whatever just to make more room for the wife's new van. PM me if interested in anything.

2. colestat

colestat LawnSite Member
    from NJ

I am interested in the Loadhandler. Where in PA are you located?

3. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

How old is the sthil backpack. I am interseted.
    Thanks,

Joe

4. nobagger

from Pa

I am in Erie Pa

5. nobagger

from Pa

Joe, I honestly don't have a clue. If I were to guess, I would say its probably less then 5years old. The guy who had it before me used it 1 day a week on 22 lawns. (they only mowed 1 day a week, he owned a construction/lawn care business and he sold the lawn care end of it to us this past spring). I will look tonight for any model numbers.

6. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I will take that Stihl blower if you can ship it.

7. Signature Landscaping1

Signature Landscaping1 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Ill take the blower, only if it runs which im assuming it does. I will send you a pm so we can sort out the shipping info.

Joe

8. steve m

steve m LawnSite Member

do you still have the stihl blower . let me know

thanks steve

9. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

is the loadhandler still available? PM

10. HBLandscaping

HBLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Was wondering if you still had the tool box and if you have a picture of it? Thanks