Off the wall question..

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by nobagger, Aug 20, 2005.

1. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

I have some pics. I would like to post and have no idea how to. Any help would be appreciated, thanks :waving:

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

When starting a thread, in the additional options section at the bottom, click on manage attachments. Click browse to seach your comp for the pictures, click on it then click upload. Do this as many times as neccesary to get all the pics in. That is the best that i can describe it so good luck! Hope i helped!

3. nobagger

from Pa

mcw, I dont see anything like that on my screen when I'm starting a new thread.

4. nobagger

from Pa

Mcw, found it thanks!

5. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Here are the basics steps.

1. Left click on Post Reply,
    2. Type a message or short note in the "Your Reply" area,
    3. Scroll down to where you see "additional options"... Find where it says "manage attachements.
    Click that...

4. Click the browse button to find the file/picture on your hard drive you want to post on LawnSite.
    5. Double click or left click to select the file/picture, then hit upload.

If you picture is within the parameters of LawnSite.com 800 x 600, your picture will be posted, if not you will get a message that your picture is too large.

If you get the message that your picture is too large you will have to resize the image. You must have a software program that allows you to edit/manipulate images.