1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SLC INC, Jul 20, 2000.

1. SLC INC

SLC INC LawnSite Member

We are leaving Minneapolis at about 7pm tonight. We are driving to Indianapolis and picking up a friend and then down to Louisville on Friday.<p>I hope to see the Walker walkbehind at the show.
  2. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm jealous....I'll be working! Maybe next year....
  3. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Hey Guys-<p>We never figured out what were going to do to ID ourselves. I'm going to take a bright orange/pink sticker and put on my nametage that says WWW.LAWNSITE.COM on it. If you see me come and say HI! What do you think of this idea? <p>See ya there.<p>Mike<br>Greenkeepers
  4. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

ill admit it.... im very jealous! I would love to be at that show since ive never been there before and i love new equipment. Work comes first and theres no way around it for me!
  5. excel25

excel25 LawnSite Senior Member

Leaving in the morn. Trying to buy new truck first.<br>

A CUT ABOVE LawnSite Member

Also leaving in the morning. Mike, I'll look for your sticker<p>----------<br>Richard Holton<br>Jesup, GA
  7. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Just got a new acct. that needs attention this weekend-EXPO came too Quick this yr. Won't be able to make it. Rats!<br>Just got back from vacation last week too.........<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>
  8. machine

machine LawnSite Member
    from OH

I will also put the web site on my bage, I'll be down there Sunday and Monday. I'll do so free marketing for your site, hope to run into some you guys. I'll be sure to get a couple of brats at the Kohler booth.
  9. lawndeals

lawndeals Guest

Went to the show today it was great. Met Chuck there promoting the site - what a nice guy. The weather was great - 80's - not nearly as bad as last year. Hope you all have a fun time at the expo.