Off Topic...........A little

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by forestfireguy, Apr 3, 2007.

1. forestfireguy

forestfireguy LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Any of you guys from South Jersey (Seaside Park area) have a laborer you could spare for a day? I have to do a little paver apron at my mother in laws place over the weekend and could use another pair of hands. We opted(big mistake) not to use h2bs this year and none of the guys we have are willing to help out since it's a holiday weekend.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ED

2. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

If it was not easter, i'd go help ya out!

3. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

I might I'll ask the guys. I'm going away so we won't be working sat. and sunday.

4. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

how much you paying, maybe i could come up there and help.:) i like to start at nineish and try not to work past 3. i usually take an hour to an hour and half lunch, and won't get out of bed for less than $45/hr. oh yeah i don't have a DL so can you come pick me up?:hammerhead:

5. forestfireguy

forestfireguy LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

You had me interested until you reminded me of my teenager....................:cry:

6. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

I got two guys that would work but sorry they ain't got a ride up there. Good workers though, you could probably get them right off the parkway at exit 63 if you are interested. Sorry my drivers didn't want to go.