Off Topic:GO RED SOX!

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by CAPT Stream Rotar, Oct 13, 2007.

1. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

Cheya boyiiel

2. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

I second that!
    GO SOX!

3. Sox fan since YAZ and 67 series. Got a SOX sticker on my work truck.

4. WalkGood

WalkGood LawnSite Bronze Member

As a New Yorker & Mets fan, who hates obnoxious Yankee FANS, I thoroughly endorse this thread!

:drinkup:

5. What time are you getting up to talk some **** with me manana for BOYZ vs pats Rotar? Wanna here something sad? 87% of the country is going to get THE GAME. Sad is that CA is getting San Diego-Raiders:laugh: :laugh: The top two Sunday night TV games this year have involved the Cowboys. Top Monday night TV game this year was Dallas/Buffalo.

6. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Go Tribe!! Schilling needs to give up about eleven runs, so he can shut up and go away.

7. One of the few athletes that talks on his own initiative. I like Schilling. Hate those phonies that clear everything with a pr person.

8. Wet_Boots

When I hear CS talk about how he'd like to pitch for Tampa Bay, I figure it's over. Maybe he can do play-by-play with a bloody sock-puppet.

9. Haven't heard that. Must be local media stuff or I missed the story. I take it you think the sock blood was tainted?

10. Wet_Boots

I'm sure the famous sock was genuine, and all that. These superannuated pitchers only point out how thin the pool of talent is these days, if they can linger on the way they do. (hello Clemens)