1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

off topic post

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by mitchgo, Feb 12, 2009.

1. mitchgo

mitchgo LawnSite Silver Member

2. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

Saved on bridge tolls, though.

3. Armadillolawncare

Armadillolawncare LawnSite Senior Member

It seems all posts are off topic this time of year.

4. Dripit good

Dripit good LawnSite Bronze Member

What a drag.

5. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

What was the thread?

6. Dripit good

Dripit good LawnSite Bronze Member

Link not working?

7. rlpsystems

rlpsystems LawnSite Senior Member

Whats going on here? I gotta a bid going out for all sprays, but yet the specs for the plants are all 18" or higher. WTF

8. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Here is my 3000th post...

Sprays under the plants water the roots. There is your million dollar knowledge for the day.

9. mitchgo

mitchgo LawnSite Silver Member

I guess I few couldn't go to the link so I'll post

NEW YORK (CNN) -- A pedestrian was struck twice by vehicles in Queens and dragged for 17 miles by the second vehicle before police found him dead in Brooklyn, New York City Police Commissioner Ray Kelly told reporters Wednesday.
    Surveillance video shows a body in the middle of the street.

The badly mangled body was discovered under a van after several passing motorists motioned the driver to pull over, Kelly said. Police had not identified the victim Wednesday evening, he said.

The first driver called 911 to report he thought he had struck a pedestrian but did not see anyone.

It turned out the second driver, in a van, had driven over the man, whose body became lodged under its chassis, according to police.

Kelly said the van driver stopped at one point during the drive on New York City's highways and roads because he noticed the vehicle was not driving properly. But he failed to find anything unusual, Kelly said.
    advertisement

Police are retracing the route the van drove in an attempt to find body parts, he said.

No charges have been filed, Kelly told reporters Wednesday afternoon

10. rlpsystems

rlpsystems LawnSite Senior Member

Ok. How effective is it overall. I say rotor it from the outside of the bed edges. Almost the same price. Let me know. Thanks