off topic posts and attacks

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Administrator, Feb 26, 2000.

1. A CUT ABOVE

A CUT ABOVE LawnSite Member

Chuck,<br> Sorry to here about your family!!! Keeping you and yours in our prayers.<p>Richard Holton

2. curlawngreen

curlawngreen Banned

Our prayers and thoughts go to you and your family. Tim

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Chuck, I too am praying for your family members. Keep your strength and faith up and things have to get better. Best of luck to you and yours.<p>Eric ELM

4. Nilsson Associates

Nilsson Associates LawnSite Member

Chuck,<br>Words alone don't begin to express the sadness I feel for you and your family about this unfortunate event. But I know everybody at this forum has you and your family in their thoughts, prayers and hopes for a speedy recovery. Makes us feel powerless, vulnerable, when things like this happen to the good people in our lives like you and yours.<p>Phil Nilsson

5. cjcland

cjcland LawnSite Senior Member

my family will pray for yours chuck<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida

6. JJ Lawn

JJ Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Chuck,<p>My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. Keep us posted on how things are going.<p>Jim

7. OwenS

OwenS LawnSite Member
    from Montana

Chuck, Very sorry to hear about your family's misfortune. Thoughts and prayers are with you. Thanks for doing all that you do to help our business, it is a tremendous help. I hope brighter days are ahead for you family. Owen

8. Hello Chuck: <p>I know things are hard & we were acting like a bunch of little children. Please accept my oppologizes for all that has happened on the forum. <p>I should have thought before posting the URL. But its too late now. I had no idea it would snowball into such of a diasaster.<p>I wish things were different & I know you do too. I just want you to know that there are a lot of people praying for you & your family. <p>There is not many people that can get the kind of spiritual support as you are getting now from the great people in this forum. <p>My friend there is strength in numbers & I hope & pray we prove it! Please keep us informed?<p>We (100's of us) are praying for you & yours. I wish this ends soon & everybody gets well as were before this happened, in the shortest time possible. <p>Our hearts are with you & yours 100%!<p>David Fiveash DBA GrassMaster<br>

9. lawnworker

lawnworker LawnSite Senior Member

chuck <p>just wanted to post and say i will be praying for your sister inlaw and wife <br>i really like this forum and hope it will get back to people being really helpful for each other. i have read lots of post and have learned alot <p><br> The Lawnworker

10. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Dear Chuck<br> So sorry to hear about the senselessness of some idiots out there, esp. to people who are trying to make a difference in this world. We will be praying for your family.<br>Just to let you know my appreciation for this forum, in the 5 yrs. I've been mowing (part time), I've learned more in the last 4 months online in this forum than in the entire last 4 yrs. in the field about the business structure of my lawn care service. <br>As others have said, not too many people in town care to disclose trade secrets, so info (other than books) is hard to come by.<br>I hope we can put aside our personality differences & continue on as professionals.<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>