Off Topic - RC GAS BOATS

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting, Jul 26, 2008.

1. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting LawnSite Platinum Member

Last year we had a thread going about Radio Control Boats and someone suggested a really cool RTR Gas Boat to me.

I cannot find it in the search and I am hoping to get the info again. (Its time to buy some toys!)

Please help... thanks.

2. Supertiger

Supertiger LawnSite Member

go to horizonhobbies.com they have everything under the sun. or Nitomodels.com

3. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

I had a couple of hand built ones, not what you are looking for but a boatload of fun! I had a 40" V hull with a 7.5 K&B and a Budweiser with 3.5 K&B outboard...both were very fast.

I currently have a Miss Budweiser hydro RTR that I would sell if you are interested. Here is a link to the exact boat http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products/Default.aspx?ProdID=PRB2200

Mine has a brand new engine as the first one locked up on its first outing. I got a replacement engine under warranty and never took it back out. You would need fuel, glow starter and batteries for it. PM me if you are interested.

If in doubt of my honesty please talk with JoeyD, he can vouch for me.

4. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Bronze Member
    from usa

5. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

I am actually looking for GAS boats guys, not Nitro boats. Way more fun, way faster and not as tempermental.

Thanks but I think I will just have to wait for Billy to get back to me with the name of his RC boat.

Regards.

6. cgaengineer

I agree with the temperment of Nitro, but not the speed...The average Nitro will smoke a gas burner any day of the week.

7. irrigation man

irrigation man LawnSite Member

they are one of the best around alot of models rtr available they are in florida,i run them in the namba series and have won many events(north american model boat association) you cant go wrong ask for tony these boats fly go to their website and take a look

8. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

Thanks IrrigationMan... I just bought one from their website.

Have a great day.

9. cgaengineer

The suspense is killing me...which one did you get?

10. INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting

I ordered a tricked out Team Pro... Red, M5 engine upgrade, installed radio, detailed dash, driver & throttle man, upgraded bearings, machined choke lever, Alum. Velocity Stack with diffuser, Decal Set.

It should be a fun ride... a nice toy for my Son of course! :)