Official Fathers day picture page!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Capemay Eagle, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Capemay Eagle

Capemay Eagle LawnSite Bronze Member

Let's see some pic's of those shinny new toy's today.

I am still waiting :confused:

2. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

I guess nobody got anything good?!?!?

3. Mark13

Mark13 LawnSite Member

I didn't get my dad anything for Fathers day, he will still be getting something but inbetween now and mid july when its his bday. Thinking some whelen tir3s and stuff for his truck since he is a FF and currenly uses a light that reminds me of Starsky & Hutch.

4. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

I got my dad some tiki torches for the deck and an air commpressor...dont have pics though :(

5. mike33087

mike33087 LawnSite Member

i attemped to take my dad on a fishing trip, and about an hour and a half latter in the lake with the canoe, his damn cell phone goes off and its his work calling to tell him that the buildings main frame room has no power, which means no fire alarms, ac, security alarm, remote operation. so we had to paddle high speed back to the chevy and drive him back to his truck so he could be at work the entire day

lol sometimes i wish he wasnt the facilites manager, but it will be nice when the current lawn maintenance companys contract is up in 3 years and i can bid on it.....

6. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

Is he the only one that can take care of that. I know my dad does the same thing to me, when something at our shop goes wrong, he don't know how to fix it, but he will figure it out, but it takes him 4 times as long as what I can do it in. If you're on a fishing trip, you shouldn't even have your phone with you.

7. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

Its 2007, you take your cell phone everywhere. Never know when you could need it...but that doesnt mean you answer it though or even ever acknowledge its there.

We spent fathers day getting our butts whooped in baseball in both games of the double headers. It had been 11 years for me since I played ball with my dad as the coach and Im sure he felt good about me and my bro playing on the same team and him getting to coach...even if we did lose reallly bad

8. BPC

BPC LawnSite Member

Here are a couple pics of my fathers day gift, a tiger retic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]