1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

oh boy! oh boy! oh boy!

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Carolina Cutter, Mar 27, 2004.

1. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Finally got to go and service two accounts with the brand new Metro 36 belt wb. First one was a small yard (military housing) and it performed quite well in the tight quarters. The second was a local State Farm Insurance office that I take care of (about an acre or so) and man......what a machine. Between it and the velkie I got the place mowed and STRIPED in about 20 to 25 minutes (still learning this thing so I wasn't going wide open). I had to stand back and admire the lawn after I got finished. It looked excellent. Thank you to exmark for such a wonderful machine. I will have to take some pics next time and boast a little.
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

It is Exmark that should be thanking you! Not only because you've taken the leap of faith to invest in one of our machines but for reminding us what it is like to cut with an Exmark the first time.

It's pretty easy to forget once in a while. I still remember the first time I ran a commercial walk behind...........I also remember the first time I ran an Exmark. It was pretty shocking and amazingly fun.............thanks for the reminder. I still have that same grin when I look back on it. Enjoy yourself and please let us know if you have any questions at all.