Oh no... here it comes

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by DanaMac, Apr 6, 2007.

1. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

High of 35 predicted today. And high of 28 tomorrow. Looks like I'm making a bunch of calls today to shut things down. Good thing I'm on vacation too!!! Dad is out visiting so I'm not working much. Taken him out working a couple days, and all he does is complain that I don't give him a lunch break. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  2. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Us old guys need lots of breaks. Watch out for parental abuse charges. :laugh:
  3. bicmudpuppy

bicmudpuppy LawnSite Silver Member

Highs are above freezing here, but you should see the posey's getting toasted. Went to Wally World yesterday. They were taking the covers off to throw everything away! Temp is only 25 and won't get to 32 until late today. Oh well, atleast my golfers are smart enough to not show up and cry because I won't let them play.....
  4. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Its supposed to hit the high '70s today.
  5. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Ditto here... damn global warming. :cry:
  6. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Its going down to 20 degrees tomorrow
  7. justgeorge

justgeorge LawnSite Senior Member

Cincinnati gets a low of 17 tonight.....
  8. jerryrwm

jerryrwm LawnSite Bronze Member

Snow flurries (none sticking) and a low of 22. High might be 38. Then down to low 20s again tonight.

Since we didn't have a white Christmas we might have a white Easter.
  9. A low of 23-25 in South Carolina this weekend and I am glad. Last week was in the 80's and my phone rang off the hook. I need time to catch up, 30+ service calls last Friday and over last weekend plus I picked up 2 more full installs...No calls so far this weekend...
  10. h20 guy

h20 guy LawnSite Member

LondonRain, I was down in Hilton Head last week for SpringBreak with the family, what a Beautiful Area. What area of SC are you from, 80's felt great at the ocean, only to come back to snow and 30's back in Mich.