Oh No... Rain!

Discussion in 'Organic Lawn Care' started by DeepGreenLawn, Jun 10, 2008.

1. DeepGreenLawn

DeepGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

:D Yeah, that use to be a problem. Got a good rain on me today, was able to get two lawns treated while it was pouring on me. I loved it, just the thought that everyone else was hurrying to put all their stuff up out of the rain and I was pulling out more hose to start my next job. Just had some extra help getting my product in the ground. I wanted to start dancing right there, haven't had that pick me up feeling that strong in a while. People were driving by looking at me like I was crazy. Don't know if that was a good thing for business considering they probably thought I was doing bad work being in the rain while they watch everyone else run for cover. Maybe a poncho will make the situation look better next time. Like I am meaning to be out in the rain.

2. ICT Bill

ICT Bill LawnSite Platinum Member

And I'll bet you did not have the smell comment either as the rain diluted the smell quite a bit I would think

3. DeepGreenLawn

DeepGreenLawn LawnSite Silver Member

It nocked it down some but it still lingered around. It rained after I treated my lawn and when I got back to the house I didn't notice the smell until I got to my flower beds next to the front door that is up against the covered front porch so I am sure they didn't get the drenching like the rest. I didn't notice anything this morning. Wasn't paying attention to it either so that is a plus. I would like to see what would happen if it didn't rain a few minutes after I treated though.