Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

2. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Under $3k the bank doesn't hold a check for clearance... forget it... its a scam don't even waste your time
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

E mails sent to me...

I am ashamed to tell you this. I can't be reached by phone I have a neck infection.. Feel free to ask me anything by email

The mower is in El Paso, TX.

I want to finish this deal through eBay International Trading. They will hold your payment and release it to me only after you will receive, inspect and agree with the mower. I will give you 3 inspection days.

I will start the shipping in the same day with the payment confirmation.
    The delivery process to your location will take 5-6 days.

Tell me if we can get the ball rolling and I will contact eBay regarding our transaction. after that they will send you the information of the purchasing.

Thanks

4. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

walk away.

Nice easy day for me today, just heading out to spray some properties, then work on the equipment. After busting ass all week, I will enjoy today.

5. carl b

carl b LawnSite Member
    from ohio

how have you all been ?

I'm selling my Exmark 60" soon . It has a 1 year old 25 hp Kohler on it ocd , but it needs new front rims with bearings. what do you think its worth ? ( the reason I'm selling is the tax man told me to buy something )

6. AMG Management Solutions

AMG Management Solutions LawnSite Member

Yeah absolute scam... If its legit hell use paypal as a payment method thats the only true escrow service through ebay that offers buyers protection which refunds you for non received items... Any thing else is a scam.... plus many craigslisters dont ship especially cars mowers boats etc...

7. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Doing good here Carl, how about you?? I am glad May is over. Went out this morning got in the truck and picked up a mower to take to get fixed. I think it is the coupler on the transmission but not certain. Anyway, drop the mower off, went to see if they had a 36 rental unit in the barn but nope they did not. Walking back to the truck, I noticed somebody had sideswiped the passenger side sometime over the weekend. Called the dealer and they checked their video and it did not happen there. Boy am I at a lost to what happened. I even put my other truck up against it to make sure I did not do it. But the force of impact had to shake the truck so I would have known if I hit the thing. Sorry for the rant but this thread has been slow anyways. :laugh::waving:

8. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I'm following carl. What do you guys think a 06 exmark 60" 28efi with 1000 hours is worth? Thinking if I can off it for around 5k and get a new one I'd be right at the cost per hour I figured with keeping it for 2500hours but have a new mower again with a warrenty.

9. jpp

Well, I found out Wednesday that the transmisson went on the scag 36. Get that back next sometime, in the mean time I used a 21 on the back yards that normally get the 36. That added some extra time to the routes this week. lol Oh well, it happens, I just dealt with it an moved on.

10. jpp

Well, I just saw that my last post was number 9999, so lets make this one 10,000 for the Ohio Thread. lol

Seriously though, anyone else still have snow money out there?? I do. Unbelieveable. Next year I want to put a clause in where I charge interest on late payments. Anybody else do that????

Thanks,

JP