Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

THanks guys, no plow atleast this year, i want to use the utility tractor to knock out driveways especially since ill still have college classes this winter yet.

2. corbster

corbster LawnSite Fanatic
    from OHIO

Where did you go ...I'll be there next time! The last time I changed the oil it was $110.00 . I asked the guy can 16 quarts cost that much!:laugh:

3. corbster

from OHIO

What year is that ...?? I wouldn't put a plow on that one!
    O' by the way, nice looking rig Travis!

4. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Right now everything is caught up so, yes I have been idle for a few days. Nice break, we got some rain last night and we are getting more today. I hope it rains all day and all night. Depending on the how much rain we get, I might go back to a 10 day schedule it will depend though.

5. jpp

Let's see if my new signature shows up.

6. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

its a 2008

7. corbster

from OHIO

Have you guys heard about this ???

8. corbster

from OHIO

Sweet looking Truck !

9. jpp

We are finally getting some rain. We have had about 1.5 inches of rain the past three days. It is pouring here right now, so that figure is going up as I type this.

10. jpp

Have not heard about that. But a friend got pulled over on Saturday as a courtesy stop by the puco motor enforcement. Said beginning Jan 1 they are going to start enforcing the rules on landscapers about having mowers tie downed, gas cans and a breakaway on your trailer brakes.

I am waiting on him to send me the website so I can post here for everyone. Needless to say I stayed off the freeways today, I did not want them doing a courtesy stop on me. lol