Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Could use some rain here BAD! I had 2 lawns to put in so i finished those up friday but only got .2" of rain saturday. Not enough to do anything for the lawns. I bought a new fert spreader last week. Was going to have to travel over an hour to get a lesco, then realized cub cadets was the same thing so went to the dealer and ordered one and while in there the owner had me do more work for him so it was a win win basically. And he came through and got the spreader in in 2 days. The thing is really nice and spreads great even on grass seed.

2. exncer

exncer LawnSite Member

Anyone have any recommendations for aeration services in Delaware, OH? Need to get my lawn done in the next couple days if possible. Thanks

3. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

i have had so much stuff break in the last couple weeks i am scared to take a leak, it might break off.

4. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

I would say check your local newspaper to see if anyone is advertising for it. If not I know chemlawn does it or some of the other bigger fertizlization companies do it.

5. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Alan that would be very painful. :laugh:

6. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Anyone want to come mow for me? All my stuff needs cut, couldn't mow all last week because my back was so messed up, go out and do some other work yesterday and popped it again, even worse this time.

7. Travis E

Hit a main telephone line running into a duplex today with the bed edger, was hardly 2" deep... ya main line. that stuff pisses me off

8. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

WHOS GOING TO THE EXPO THIS YEAR!!!:waving:

9. Travis E

I'm going down again along with 2 other ppl.

10. chevyguy$$

chevyguy$$ LawnSite Member

when do you guys stop cutting ?????