Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Well, got the leaf box out today to do some mods to it for the new truck. Next year, I am just going to build something new for it though. E-mailed some guy about an easy dumper but they have not gotten back to me yet. And they use the worst picture they could to sell it with.

2. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

Just a heads up after leaves are done I got a dump insert for sale in good condition. I think it is an older dump pro? I have treated wood sides with stainless bolts/washers. The out side and under side edges are painted black with a bedliner product 3 years ago still in great shape. Bulk head was also sprayed. If wanted also I have a tarp and aluminum bows for a front mount leaf set up. Once I pull it from the truck I'll remind you.

3. jpp

Thanks Drew. I guess these other people don't want to sell their to bad, the still have not gotten back to me yet.

4. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

These new truck laws are going to suck for us. Your gunna need puco numbers, dot numbers, do pre/post trips and keep logs, do yearly inspections, get the medical card and all that. And fines are gunna be insane like all DOT crap. If they enforce it on everyone equally I'll be all for it, but if they do like the pest license and most other things and only enforce it on people that apply for it, thats gunna pizz me off.

5. jpp

I agree. I hope they go after the big companies first, to mean they show business. That way all will get legal and it will be on the up and up. Plus they might take care of other issues as well. :laugh:

6. honeydopm

honeydopm LawnSite Senior Member

Can you elaborate on the new truck laws or supply a link?

7. jpp

Your link is in the above quote.

8. honeydopm

honeydopm LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks alot!

9. jpp

Your welcome.

10. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I'm selling out and going to working for "Obama couch central"! It's great, all I do is: call or go online every sunday, and BAM I got me a check the following friday!!!! AND!! Every first of the month I get a bonus for doing a good job!!!! I love my job