Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

J.A.G LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

when is it ?
  2. honeydopm

honeydopm LawnSite Senior Member

Ill have to look at my tickets but i want to say Feb 10-11
  3. chris@perfectlawncare

chris@perfectlawncare LawnSite Member

Anybody ready for spring?

OUTLANDER LawnSite Senior Member

5. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Making too much money with snow and still being lazy 3/4 of the week to want spring yet!
  6. djt22

djt22 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

I know a contractor looking to get rid of his Maxi Sneaker "C" that has trenching, boring and Vibratory Plow on it with Blade and Boring attachments 2003/2004 he got it with 230hrs now has 1,300. I have seen it when he comes into the store it's in good shape asking $18,000/O.B.O hope to have pictures soon pm me if interested. Thanks.......

OUTLANDER LawnSite Senior Member

pretty good news so far, picked up 2 new accounts already....cant even see the ground yet:clapping:
  8. eco.lawns

eco.lawns LawnSite Member

Anyone in the dayton area selling an enclosed trailer? must be at least 6x12
  9. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

Lets hope for the best guys!!!

Westerville, Ohio - Feb. 11, 2011 - The Ohio Nursery & Landscape Association (ONLA) has been following changes to be made to Ohio's Motor Carrier Transportation Safety Rules by the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio (PUCO). The rule changes are substantial and will significantly impact members of Ohio's green industry, specifically those operating vehicles with GVW of 10,001 to 26,000 pounds. These rule changes will become effective January 1, 2012.

State Representative Cheryl Grossman has introduced legislation (House bill 82) to overturn these recently enacted PUCO regulations for truck and trailer operations.

The PUCO has launched a series of "listening sessions" for the purpose of determining the financial impact on businesses of the new Motor Carrier Safety Rules. The first listening session was held Wednesday, February 9 in Grove City and several ONLA members provided excellent testimony.

The ONLA urges members to attend and voice their concerns to PUCO at the following sessions (each session is scheduled for 5-6:30 p.m.):

* Feb. 22, 2011, Middletown, Ohio
    * Feb. 23, 2011, Akron, Ohio
    * Feb. 24, 2011, Findlay, Ohio
    * March 1, 2011, Cambridge, Ohio

J.A.G LAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

when is the trade show ?