Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for the update!

2. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I'd like to go to the akron one and bring up the fact that it won't be enforced properly! They'll enforce it on the guys that are actually abiding to the laws and let the fly by nights go scott free, just like with the pest license

3. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

kurt if u go and complain they will put ur name at the top of the list and then hassle you

4. kc2006

true. I'll just keep quiet.

5. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone going to the recertification classes for pesticides license on Wednesday in Dayton? Never been to one and wondering whats all involved in it. I'll post in the pesticides catagory too.

6. kc2006

Make sure you have your phone with you so you have something to do.

Very boring, your won't learn anything. I wish they would actually further the education, but instead you'll just hear all the stuff you should have known before even getting the license.

7. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

So ill probably learn more about my phone. O well its just the things you have to do to keep the government agencies happy.

8. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

9. epicklein22

epicklein22 LawnSite Member

Anybody have parts equipment they would like to sell? I buy, fix and sell a lot of chainsaws and other OPE. Looking for any chainsaws, stihl blowers and trimmers especially. Also, if you need parts or service, I may be of some help.

My buddy and I are really looking forward to this upcoming season! My buddy is making good money plowing for H&M though.

10. westsweeper4

westsweeper4 LawnSite Member
    from 45069

Are there any Cincinnati area guys on here? Decided to go out on my own and start my own business this year.

Looking to get into larger properties (10 acres+). Was wondering if anyone would sub out some larger mowings? I just missed the bid for some parks in Deerfield Twp and was kinda bummed. PM me if interested.