Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I shouldn't let you guys all in on this secret but I'm going to.

I got floatation tires for the z! I mowed all day!

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

The way it looks, I will be needing some of those too. Did not even get out today. Rain till about noon on Weds then Thursday is to be nice. Then rain Friday and Saturday. Some might not get mowed this week. The yards just can't handle to much more of this. But, I will do what I can to get them done.

3. cwby_ram

cwby_ram LawnSite Member

I'm in the same boat. (Maybe I could use a boat :dizzy:). We'll see how tomorrow goes.

4. jpp

I sure hope we get out in the afternoon. Friday and Saturday sure and the heck is looking like washouts too.

5. cwby_ram

cwby_ram LawnSite Member

I hope Friday and Saturday aren't total washouts, I got way to much to get done to be backed up this early.

6. jpp

Sure as heck doesn't look good. Been following it on Skyeye and looking at the models and well, it doesn't look pretty. I much rather be backed up then it being dry . I just hope we continue to get rain all season.

7. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Not looking good, I hate to leave areas uncut but also had to tear the piss out of peoples lawns where water lays.

8. jpp

Sure as hell not looking good, that is for sure.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  9. cwby_ram

cwby_ram LawnSite Member

You're right, JP, better wet than dry. Hopefully we don't go one extreme to the other.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

We've had nothing but rain up here in the NE, had one day with almost 2" last week, then we got an inch and a half the other day, then rain the past few days. We MIGHT get out friday if it dont rain then.