1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Saturday is going to be full of work for me. Blades to sharpen, decks to scrape, mowers to wash and got to cut Mom's yard. I forgot about that one. lol Then i am heading to Cincy for a ballgame Saturday night.

2. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

I also seem to forget about the non paying or family discounted one lol. I luckly only have one mower to clean but not sure when im even going to do that. I need me an employee for the ***** work lol

3. jpp

It is always the last one I do, but my mind was on getting the small mulch job done for this buisiness that I do. Oh well, should only take me 20 minutes with the 21 if that.

4. Travis E

so five minutes with the z?

5. jpp

If I could get the z in the back yard. lol 10 minutes with the 36 with trimming and blowing it.

6. tjjn06

tjjn06 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Mine look like I've been mudding. We have a full day tom. too.

7. jpp

8. Travis E

mine is the same way, after i finish i may put up a pick on facebook of just how bad it is.

9. jpp

If I remember I will try to get a picture before the wash. Good night all.

10. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

man what a spring. I feel sorry for you guys that cant be out mowing. I know that we are about a month behind in the fields. I have been keeping pretty busy with haulin stone and mulch etc as well as starting to till up gardens. Have you guys noticed an increase in lawn maintenance customers this year? I got out of lawn stuff about two years ago and went strictly to snow plowing due to farming conflicts. I still do some odd jobs to fill time, but this year I have received 5 phone calls about mowing yards. I have turned them all down except for the one I got tonight. Just a one time cut and I figure I done have anything else to do, might as well make some money. Just think its funny because I got out of the business due to lack of work and now everyone is calling. O well.