Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. FuturePilot4u

FuturePilot4u LawnSite Senior Member

same here, i dont know if im to particular or what, it seems like no one works as fast as i do and keep the highest quality.

2. eco.lawns

eco.lawns LawnSite Member

Go away rain!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

I had to quit early today, i was getting so fed up. Was leaving too many poop stains.

4. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I didn't even go out today, the ground is so soaked here, anyone I did see out was just making a mess.

I ended up buying a second mower just for the big places I do, I got a guy working with me a couple days a week just to get the big places done and to help with mulching. He's been a friend for a long time and he needed some extra money so it's working out. Seems pretty good on the mower and is decent at trimming too.

5. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

I had one yard that I need some tp to clean up my mess. lol Got a picture of it, but don't think I want to post it. lol

6. tjjn06

tjjn06 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

I got some done. Would have helped if I did not have a limp cat for a while. Luckily the rain stayed away.

Testing a V-Ride tom.

7. Travis E

Better go wipe then! lol but come on texting the pictures is a good way to share lol

8. FuturePilot4u

FuturePilot4u LawnSite Senior Member

Did 8 yesterday after school, today is perfect. I wish it would stay like this. I predict it is going to start clearing up the next week with just a few lite showers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Travis E

Worked till dark tonight to get everything done for mothers day incase the rain comes hard between now and then. Have to quit early tomo night, have a kenny chesney/uncle cracker/billy currington concert to go to!

10. tjjn06

tjjn06 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Been kicken it hard the last three days so that i can go home for a day this weekend.