Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

How was that concert??

Well, we started out the week dry, I am hoping for a dry day on Tuesday. Cut 4 ahead today so in case we do get some rain, we have an outside shot at getting done with Tuesday's route.

2. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Mowed and did a small mulch job today, yahtzee. The sun was hot today.

I bought an isuzu npr today, I'm excited. Going to make it a mowing rig. I'll get pics when I pick it up tomorrow. 97 diesel with a new trans, chassis is spotless, interior is so so. Got it for a good price I think, 2600 only. Shes gunna get some mudflaps and just drive it around town for now, shes gunna be built after the shops built. I'm so poor right now!

3. jpp

Can't wait to see the pictures.

4. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Was really good. I took the ex gf as i origianally bought the ticket for her. Was akward a few times lol. Overall great show, Kenny makes the 80 dollar ticket worth it, puts on one hell of a show.

Keep getting more and more and more work. tilled some dirt today altho it was wet.

Received last months fuel bill.. $838, and we didn't get all that i wanted to get done since it rained 3/4 of the month. Thats just for one truck, mower, tractor.

Dug out an area tongiht at my brother place, getting stone delievered tomorrow and Im gonna start getting mulch delievered by 30 ish yards at a time. cant afford to drive to get it any more.

5. jpp

Oh man, you gluten for punishment or what?? Taking the ex??? LOL

I will need to check my credit card statement to see what I paid for fuel in April.

6. tjjn06

tjjn06 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Scary thought.

7. jpp

Yeah it is. I will take some type of medicine before I look though. lol

8. kc2006

here she is, the izzy.

What she needs so far: Steer tires horribly, a drivers seat, a sending unit for the fuel gauge, eventually a windshield because this has a small crack. I'm going to change all the fluids and filters this weekend then try to use up the fuel in the tank since I think its older.

The thing is fun to drive, it's like a go kart almost because your sitting right out front, and it's peppy, it's got alot of power, especially when it builds boost.

izzy.JPG

9. jpp

Looking good Kurt.

Well, gas for April was 829.14. For May I am at 425.56 now. Got everything mowed this week without a rain delay. 4 days of mowing. Now if the rain holds off for me to get started on a landscape project on Friday, I will be one happy camper.

10. kc2006

We had some insane rains here. Roads had a good 8" of water on them, at some points there was 2' and they had to close the roads.

My fuel for last month was around 350 :) we never got to work!
    Posted via Mobile Device