Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Been dry here since Saturday, I believe. Need a break from this earlier season heat. lol

2. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Gotta love 50s to 80s in 2 days. Atleast that's what happened here. Sure beats u up good.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. jpp

Yep, still sitting at 80 right now. I might break down and put the a/c on tonight so i can get some sleep. Last night sucked big time.

4. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Got one lawn installed today, but 5 miles away there was mud lol its been crazy. I have a few to mow tomorrow and then would like to spray for some weeds soon. If yards are not getting mowed at 5 days, i have to double cut and raise the deck!

5. tjjn06

tjjn06 LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Right at 1k on fuel for last month. These prices suck, but the work keeps coming. Today was hell, took a break in the middle of the day and put on some shorts and tennis shoes. Those boots and pants were getting to much.

6. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

ya it was 80 today here this weather is goofy rain then bright sun and as soon as it drys it rains again

7. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Snaps, found a place with really good prices on steel. It's older stuff so it has some surface rust but for the price who cares. 20' sticks of 3x4 angle for 40 bucks, 2x2 square tube for 60 cents a foot. I know where I'm getting the metal to build the bed on the isuzu.

8. jpp

Nice Kurt. Get that thing built already. lol

Holy cow what a few days difference in temps. Was bundled up like it was winter out there today. This rain needs to stop being annoying. This weather needs to break, I am tired of scraping the decks after 5 lawns each day.

9. FuturePilot4u

FuturePilot4u LawnSite Senior Member

How do I upload photos direct from cell phone
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. jpp

Good question, I can do it facebook from my phone but not sure how to do it to here. lol