Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Skipping this year, bought enough so far this year and dont need anymore ways to spend my money.

2. Travis E

My new Boss 9.2 VXT came in on Tuesday, new exmark(same exact as my current one) came in Friday, sold my trailer this afternoon and within 15 minutes I was hooked on to my new one. Busy week of expanding! I'll have to put a picture up sometime, also a lot of you are on my facebook anyways...

3. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

No recession at your house
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

What the heck, did you rob a bank slnce the other post?? lol :) I better check the fbi most wanted list to see if you are there.

5. Travis E

.... double post

6. Travis E

This was all part of my expansion plan that was to take place next year but things rolled ahead of schedule. Everything was ordered when I made that first post. I'm just doing my part to stimulate the economy! I probably am on the most wanted list!

7. jpp

Good for you Travis. Things are going well for you I see.

Well, the rain sure has helped things along down here. I did not cut anything last week, this week everything will be cut. The grass is green and has growth on them. Some were long today but definitely not out of control, especially when the mower is on 4 to 4 and 1/4.

8. Travis E

I'm having a hard time getting everything cut on time since its growing so much!

9. jpp

My yards are at 13 days right now. None of them are out of control. I skipped everything last week. My brother went out Saturday and did half of the Monday route and we finished the rest yesterday and started the Tues. route. Finished that today and did the whole Weds route. So now just the thurs route and 12 other properties that I am covering for someone that went on vacation for the next few weeks.

10. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Stuffs back to growing good here, the grass is cutting like crap though. It's like it got really course and leaves stringers.

I've been on the hunt for a second truck for like a month now and can't find crap. Im amazed that the markets so rough yet no one wants to move on anything.
    Posted via Mobile Device