Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Mahoney3223

Mahoney3223 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

baller, shot caller 20 inch rims on the impaller

2. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

Chit, i hit up canton in my gold 22's.....Thinking about putting them on my Ferris!

3. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Adam, we're looking at bmw's, caddys, and benz's now! F saabs
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. mikeylikesit5805

mikeylikesit5805 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kent OH

So guys, the big question, when do you think we will start mowing this year?

5. OUTLANDER

OUTLANDER LawnSite Senior Member

2nd week of April:cool2:

6. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Everyone I know is talking about going out and starting cleanups on March 1st. Too early for me, I'll wait till late March for clean ups, unless the temps really get high in the next couple weeks.

7. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

60s on Wednesday!

8. OUTLANDER

its back!!! about an inch in my back yard. If you got it you better get a good look at it, i think this might be it for this winter (for all you folks that claim to like this stuff:dizzy:)......pretty sure i will be getting started with clean ups and liming in the next 2 weeks,or middle of March..........mowing at least late April, if not mid April

9. OUTLANDER

hope there isnt anybody out there getting all excited (like we,ve never seen winter or something..Hahaha) trying to cash in on there customers with this little snow. I did see a few companies out in this area, but just the ones that something like that is expected of:laugh:.............by the way, alot of used equipment listed for sale on CL around the area. Beware of some of this stuff. It is priced pretty cheap for what it is, but i can tell you this stuff is used and ABUSED pretty badly by some people with no clue:dizzy: (no names, just be cautious with this):nono:

10. Mahoney3223

Mahoney3223 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

I know exactly what your talking about. I buy used off dealers only with a warranty or new. Not off backyard equipment dealers with motors packed with honey.