Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

I am heading out this week to start them. I have a feeling we will be cutting here by the end of the month if not by the end of next week the week of the 19th. Right now I am thinking the Monday the 19st we should be cutting. :waving: Suppose to get rain on Monday then not until Friday into the weekend.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  2. JAX76CJ

JAX76CJ LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, I'm shooting for the week of the 19th as well. Just for cleanups though. My Contracts don't technically start until the week of the 2nd.

3. jpp

I think it will be interesting to say the least after this week. I am seeing high 60's low 70's this week. With rain on Monday that will kick start these yards.

4. jpp

So gas prices are going to be high this year. I got lucky today and got to a station before they raised it up. I paid 3.49/gallon. It has since gone up to 3.88/gallon there. Crazy as hell. Everyone else has been at 3.89 all weekend. :dizzy:

5. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

shooting for the 20th to start cleanups. will be doing some mulch, topsoil, and other minor lanscape work to ease into the new season

6. TriCityLawnCareLLC

TriCityLawnCareLLC LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ohio

Gentlemen, can anyone point me in the right direction for a bulk mulch distributor (wholesale) somewhere near Richland county Ohio? Thanks

7. jpp

Well, I will be cutting next week here in Columbus. Just not going to wait until the last week of March on the some of the yards. I don't ever think I have started mowing this early in the year. Hope everyone has a great season.

8. jpp

Sure am glad we started mowing this week. I have double cut a couple of them. :dizzy: So, either you all are still out mowing or you at a bar watching the buckeyes game. Where the heck have you all been. No posts in a week????

9. mikeylikesit5805

mikeylikesit5805 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Kent OH

So nice out we all been working
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. cwby_ram

cwby_ram LawnSite Member

That's what I've been up to. Some stuff is really growing. And here I had grand schemes of getting all the mulching in before we started mowing.
    Posted via Mobile Device