Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

Early Winter? :laugh::laugh:

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Oh Boy! Don't even want to think about winter yet. :dizzy:

3. SSmith

SSmith Banned

We won't mow at all for the next month. Time to dust off the golf clubs.

4. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

yup, been dusting the lawns, might as well dust off the clubs, but will the fairways even be green after this latest scorcher?

5. Orrdc

Orrdc LawnSite Senior Member

Not at some of the ghetto parks around here :laugh:

6. GrasshoppersLLC

GrasshoppersLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Not looking good around here... Everything is browning and I've been mowing 3.75 for weeks..

7. Orrdc

Its hard for me to believe when I read that grass needs 1 inch of water a week to stay green.....We are some of the few that do water in my neighborhood and I know my grass gets more than that and its green, but its struggling

8. GrasshoppersLLC

GrasshoppersLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone in the mahoning county interested in selling their accounts or equipment? Call or txt 3305025853

9. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

lawns are officially, totally stressed. I parked the rig on wednesday after cutting 2 irrigated, which were starting to go. 100+ temps will crisp even the best, myself included! Front sliding through sunday night, but we need it to park for 3 days, oh well, 85 degrees looks good at this point. Rain gods be kind!

10. Orrdc

Yea, 85ish on Monday around here but last I looked it said back in the 90's by next weekend