Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. GrasshoppersLLC

GrasshoppersLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Grand opening. Top Notch equipment repair located at 3812 southern blvd Youngstown Ohio.. 3307881719... Servicing mowers, tractors, trimmers blowers, and specializing in zero turns and walk behinds...

2. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

Man that's down in the hood. That's where they kill you for going to church.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. GrasshoppersLLC

I hear you.. I grew up in Youngstown... Nothing new to me...

4. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

Ya my ex wife grew up in that area, its gotten really bad since the nineties when we met.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. GrasshoppersLLC

Hopefully going to become a redmax dealer so keep me in mind.. Also if you need any parts for walk behinds or zero turns I'll beat everyone else's prices... Do you have anything laying around I can buy to have down there as backup parts...

6. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

grasshoppers what kind of equipment will you be servicing?

7. GrasshoppersLLC

Commercial and residential... Trimmers to zero turns

8. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

is it just me or did it seem like there were less companies out in the youngstown area this year? and that most of the bigger companies got smaller. just wondering what you guys seen and think.

9. GrasshoppersLLC

Same as usual I know most of the guys around here... I seen a lot of wannabe Lawncare guys this yr.. Vans pulling little trailers with mowers and stuff lol.. What's your business name

10. OUTLANDER

OUTLANDER LawnSite Senior Member

im not in youngstown area but akron/canton area was swamped with wannabe's......strangly tho the bigger companies are declining a bit, and i know quite a few and know for sure of the downsizing in this area from a few atleast