Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

JPP
    If you do give us a call on one of our cells and we will meet up.

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

I will know more in a couple of weeks. If I can swing it I will try for Friday too. But as I looked on the calender Saturday is also my sisters Halloween bash in Lockland. But I could leave on Friday night after the game and stay at my Sister's then drive down Saturday morning On Friday night I am part of the Chain Gang for our High School team so I don't think I can get out of that. Plus Shawn (Rhino) on here plays on that team.

JP

3. aracad

aracad LawnSite Member

Where are you staying that weekend. I may go and would like to meet you at some point...

4. WALKER LANDSCAPE

Aracad
    YOU'VE GOT MAIL
    JOSH

5. WALKER LANDSCAPE

Where did everyone go to. THIS IS ALSO ANNOUNCEMENT ANYONE GOING TO THE EXPO IN OCT GET A HOLD OF WALKERS OR SYDEN. wE WILL TURN IT INTO A PARTY:cool2:

6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

YES!!!! call me 440-942-6045, my cell is junk. Me or Josh are the party guys, lol. First round is on Josh, second on me. :drinkup: :drinkup: After that, everyone is on their own. I think Clapper is going as well, pretty sure he is riding down with me. Josh if you get a chance before I do, call Ron and make sure he is good to go!!! I try calling and get nothing!!!

7. WALKER LANDSCAPE

I will give him a call in the morning watching LOBSTER WARS and TYPING AWAY. LOL.
    JOSH

8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Lobster wars???? WTF?? LMAO:laugh: :laugh: You guys are on page 104-105ish?? Im only on page 36:p

9. WALKER LANDSCAPE

It is sort of like DEADLIEST CATCH but with LOBSTERS. What are you doing all the way back there checking to see if you missed something I checked in on PS earlier we will all be on there soon.
    JOSH

10. WALKER LANDSCAPE

ARACAD
    Have you ever been to the EXPO before? Being in the CONST biz they have all kinds of toys down there for you.:dancing:
    JOSH