Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Mahoney3223

Mahoney3223 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

It will break down with the rain. Also we have a giant snow coming so it will help keep the totals down. How long have you been plowing? I take it you don't salt? Join Sima. They'll help you.

2. OUTLANDER

OUTLANDER LawnSite Senior Member

yea i hope we dont get that snow they're talking about. I dont think we will because they are already changing the forecast some. But at least it would be some money to be made.......seriously man we havent had snow on the ground here in over a month

3. OUTLANDER

looks like SPRING is gonna show up by next weekend:clapping:

4. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

Hope you don't really believe that.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Mahoney3223

Mahoney3223 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

6. TopnotchER

TopnotchER LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone local have a aluminum or stainless dump insert 8'?

7. cwby_ram

cwby_ram LawnSite Member

I just sold mine this past fall. Wish I had kept it now, actually.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Oh yea enviroscapes is sooooo awesome. Ohio edison up here gets salted pretty much daily. Dusting of snow SALT, rain SALT, rained 2 days ago and theres a spot of pavement that looks darker than the rest might be water might be pee SALT!!!!

9. OUTLANDER

Alright here we go.....spring is finally showing up. It snowed like that and it couldnt hold on. It was melting as it was snowing, and almost gone already. It almost made me feel bad for clearing driveways. Good thing i hit them at perfect timing. When we actually had 4 - 5" out there. But anyway spring is finally showing up, snow cant hang anymore and I'M READY TO GET OUT THIS SEASON FOR SURE!!

10. TopnotchER

TopnotchER LawnSite Senior Member

Got all my equipment out today and fired it up.. Everything still perfect just a dead bobcat battery.. Can't complain