Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

Seems this thread should have a theme song like " I'm so much cooler on line"
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. TopnotchER

TopnotchER LawnSite Senior Member

Tell um Clark! It's to the point I don't have one commercial account every penny I make is residential and a cpl real small businesses. One thing is for sure that's where the real money is.. Why would you even want to bid a apartment or condo if you know your going to have to do it for nothing? ANYWAYS SCREW ALL THIS B.S WHEN IS THE WEATHER GOING TO BREAK lol..

3. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

It's called being a stroke. I have to change the oil in the 5 trucks tomorrow, 60 qts of oil gone like that.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. OUTLANDER

OUTLANDER LawnSite Senior Member

Yea i havent seen much from Enviroscapes thats impressive yet, other than their little side-by-side atv the send out on jobs to look more professional i guess...(deffinately not their work quality). But not to worry, i dont believe they will be a company with much respect in the industry. Ive seen these types come and go

5. Mahoney3223

Mahoney3223 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Lol you didn't upset me at all. I was merely stirring the pot.:walking:

6. Mahoney3223

from midwest

I really hope you don't think I'm serious. You Youngstown guys are too sensitive to old toddy boy. He's been lowballing canton for the last ten years. They used to have a really good rep now not so much. Most prop managers loathe them.

7. underESTIMATED

underESTIMATED LawnSite Member

I heard the samething back in February at a meeting.

They handle Goodyear corporate and a few adjoining locations. Those adjoining locations are big enough to pay the real cost....they typically pay for their own salt and prefer to pay by the hour.

Apparently environscapes has been padding a few extra man hours shoveling and hand salting 1600' of sidewalks but yet they continue to stick it out with them.

Their other facility has been locally done for 15 years by a small local guy. Same service, 1/2 the cost and no complaints at all.

/whatev. ::shrugs::

8. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

Wasn't directed at you.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Mahoney3223

from midwest

Nevertheless mowing blows anymore. That we can all agree on!

10. TopnotchER

TopnotchER LawnSite Senior Member

Right on.. Totally agree.. If my repair shop does g old this year I may just totally eliminate mowing next yr. just not enough profit, and way to much expenses..