Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

And for the record, it doesn't hurt my feelings when a guy that says on here "I mow 7-8 lawns a day and am done by 1pm" calls me a kid, lmfao. Just goes to show my statements have been correct, there's people that do this to just make some cash, and there's people that do it to prosper.

2. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

Canton business plan: mow 20 yards a day at $15 each. That will get me enough for some gas, smokes and maybe a 40 of OE. And I still can get my section 8 housing. #toddsmyhero
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

Lol, that sums up downtown canton very well! Hahahahahaha

4. underESTIMATED

underESTIMATED LawnSite Member

That sums about some Akron service providers as well.

5. OUTLANDER

OUTLANDER LawnSite Senior Member

You Youngstown and Akron guys sound like you have a problem with OE and smokes......hahahahahahahahaaa (and for the record we prefer using 8 ball...NOT OE, you sound like a rich white kid:nono: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:)

6. OUTLANDER

Get your little grass stained panties out of a bunch and get to work out there in that WHOLESOME city of Youngstown:hammerhead:

7. kc2006

Didnt you know youngstown is reborn? Canton is getting there too. Medias words, not mine.

The only thing I give the youngstown area, we still get 60 or more an hour for mowing and $80 for a yard of mulch. Where's canton these days? 30 and 50?

8. OUTLANDER

I would say thats about accurate....but hey you still have to put your equipment on lockdown too, or it may walk away..........This is really gonna stir things up ALSO...The only reason Youngstown and Canton is reborn is due to the arrival of Enviroscapes...hahahahahahahaaa

9. kc2006

I just puked in my mouth.

The difference between canton and ytown on the theft. In ytown it's only in ytown, everywhere else is nice. Canton spreads. I mean the only nice parts I know is Louisville and north canton.

I'm scared to go to Alliance tomorrow for my ccw class.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. OUTLANDER

I hear ya man