1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Sooooooooooooooo has anybody started mowing yet? It either needs to snow or the grass needs to grow. :laugh: Quite a few interesting posts here. :drinkup:

2. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

I saw quite a few lawn jockies out yesterday and Thursday.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. jpp

Mowing up there already? I will have some that are ready this week but not all.

4. CLARK LAWN

CLARK LAWN LawnSite Silver Member

Don't know if they were mowing. I used my Z for a cleanup the other day. May just be doing that. We didn't have any snow in march so I'm sure some of these people are starving.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. jpp

I saw where some had did that down here too. I wanted the exercise so I just blew all of my cleanup yards. :)

6. TopnotchER

TopnotchER LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys I bought two hurricane 314 blowers but I decided I'm only going to keep one of them. If anyone local is interested let me know you can call or txt me 3305025853

7. OUTLANDER

OUTLANDER LawnSite Senior Member

Mannnn!...moles are rampid this year. They can aerate all they want, but im affraid of what this is suggesting to come this season. (hope its just worms)

8. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

How many times will you mow my yard for free? Saw your sign today.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. TopnotchER

First one free as long as you prepay for two months! We will gladly mow it for free!

10. TopnotchER

Every landscaper around here called me about them..