Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. TopnotchER

TopnotchER LawnSite Senior Member

My repair shop has been keeping me busy this past week. So if its crappy out I just go down there and help the guys out.. Besides that I have so many mulch and installs lined up I'm hoping I can keep up lol

2. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Started today have rain coming the rest of the week. Long day 730am to 800pm.
    Got most of them done.
    Have most of the mulch down and yard treatments done.

QUESTION????
    How much is 5 acres of flat, very little obstacles, weekly mowing going for
    now a days for a residential.
    Thanks in advance for any comments.

3. CreativeLawncareSolutions

CreativeLawncareSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

Depends on the amount of trimming/edging and clean up time. I'd say $150-$200.

4. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Very little. house and pond.
    Ive heard of your or saw your trucks around Loveland I think.
    Thanks for the response have a good year and be safe.

5. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

30 to 40 dollars and acre? Seems kinda of low??? I got that about 8 years ago here in CMH???

6. jpp

Another day of double cutting coming right up. :laugh: These are insanely long. Oh well, better than no cutting at all. Make it a good day.:waving:

7. jpp

Boy this thread is dead. figured after work someone would be on here complaining about something. All must be going well or this thread would be busy. :laugh::laugh:

8. Ethanslawn

Ethanslawn LawnSite Senior Member

i think everyone is trying to keep up down in the youngstown area the rain is making the grass grow like crazy. And ive been coming home later and later.

9. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

On seven day weeks till July 4th. Not complaining, thankful actually but the grass is growing like i've never seen before. Lots of triple cutting.

10. jpp

Long days and short nights of sleep. lol Heading back out now. :)Is it winter yet??? lol