1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

So is anyone having issues with people not paying you. I have about 5 that are behind and they got notices with this last invoice that I will no longer be servicing them. Unless the prepay for the rest of the year.
  2. underESTIMATED

underESTIMATED LawnSite Member

Yep, i dont understand the lateness.

I stop mowing on the 3rd of the month for non-payment.
  3. jpp

Yep these deadbeats are not returning calls or making payments. I am going door knocking tomorrow. :)
  4. jpp

Things are drying up. going to every 10 days here on mowing. Maybe more if we don't get any rain this week.
  5. underESTIMATED

underESTIMATED LawnSite Member

Crap! I meant the 3rd week of the month or the 3rd scheduled service visit....

Not the 3rd calendar day. That would make me a nazi. :germanflag:

Glad you knew what I meant though!
  6. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Ok so I'm done with the 100 degree crap we had last week! I'm loving these 60's temps!

Whos ready for leaves? We haven't skipped anything all year here (came close a couple times but rain saved us), I'm burned out on mowing, ready for something new so leaves will be fun for me.
  7. wiselandscaping

wiselandscaping LawnSite Member

We're looking for snow and ice management contractors in the Columbus market. Sub contractors must self perform all work.
    Sub contractors must provide equipment lists and photos
    Sub contractors must carry sufficient insurance and have up to date payments with BWC

Direct message for information.

We are located in the Dayton market and have regional accounts in the Columbus markets.
  8. bah1491

bah1491 LawnSite Member

Looking for snow removal contractors in the Columbus area. We have several commercial accounts that we need sub contractors to handle.

Message me for details.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. Injured LCO

Injured LCO LawnSite Member

Hi all! A few quick questions. Anyone know someone by the name of paradise landscapes? What can you tell me about them?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. buckhigh

buckhigh LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys! I highly doubt I can get the city to pick up leaves this time of year. Anyone know of someone who can help me get leaves vacuumed up from a large property (curbside) in Brecksville? Please pm me ASAP for more details...