Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. rdwittmann

rdwittmann LawnSite Member

How much? Pics?

2. Ditchwitchrunner

Ditchwitchrunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Same here how much and ca you pm me your number so I can call you

3. JeffH1

JeffH1 LawnSite Member

Hello Ohioans! Checking in for North Canton! Looking forward to talking with you guys!

4. JAX76CJ

JAX76CJ LawnSite Senior Member

What's up Fellaz? Been a long time since I've last logged in. It's good so see the "Regulars" around. This winter has been Brutally cold.... Needless to say, I haven't gotten any "Off-Season Repairs" or maintenance done on any of my equip. I (partially) rebuilt the 25hp Kohler on my Walker in November, but the Governor won't go back down to "Normal Idle." Everything from the Throttle Body down to carb look fine. I didn't even remove the Carb or throttle-body. Long story short.... One of the (3) bolts that hold down the Air-Filter Pan worked loose, & got sucked & wedged between the Valve & Head. I had a bent intake valve in #2 Cyl. I tore it all apart, replaced the Valve, spring, rod, & Lifter. I buttoned it up put it in, ran good but The "Governor-side" of the throttle-body won't go back to idle. I have to push it down manually. I'm out of ideas & need to figure it out soon. It's just too cold to work outside in the cold. My torpedo heater is broken too & I don't wanna work out in my garage in 10 degrees.
    Other than that, I've been busy Snow Plowing & catching up on sleep. Not to mention taxes & getting contracts ready for the upcoming season.

5. JAX76CJ

JAX76CJ LawnSite Senior Member

Check it out. Here's what happened to my 25HP Kohler. Bolt got sucked into the intake.

[​IMG]

2013-09-20_17-52-10_539.jpg

6. OneLineAtATime

OneLineAtATime LawnSite Member

I have a 87 f350 flat bed diesel plow and a bulk spreader can go with it $3500..

7. Ditchwitchrunner

Ditchwitchrunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Come on spring.... Ready for aerations and landscaping!

8. justgeorge

justgeorge LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone in the Cincinnati area (especially east side) who may be looking to get out of the business or just shed a few mowing accounts I'd like to talk to you.

PM me!

9. rdwittmann

rdwittmann LawnSite Member

Thanks for the offer. But, I am going to go with a utility bed.

10. Injured LCO

Injured LCO LawnSite Member

Onelineatatime:

Pics?
    Posted via Mobile Device