Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Grasshackers

Grasshackers LawnSite Member

Hello everyone, anyone on here from the trumbull county area? If so wouldn't mind meeting up, pm me your numbers. Thanks.

2. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Did you buy the white 96 f250 off paradise?

3. Ditchwitchrunner

Ditchwitchrunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Guys in mahoning county don't forget about me come spring if you want to work together on aerations.. I bought a ride on so I can help out fast!

4. gardiner

gardiner LawnSite Member

should i hire this guy to mow my personal property ? and when he shows up . go out and clean and sharpen the blades on my equipment .. here is a ad on craiglist...

We specialize in servicing multiple properties owned by landlords,investors and realtors we know that appearance is a huge factor but also maintaining a good price on services is a huge factor that's where we come in to help you.Weather you own 1 or 100 properties we can services them with 12yrs in the business we offer the following
    Lawn Mowing:includes mowing,trimming,and cleanup most city lots $10.00!!
    Spring and Fall Cleanups
    Fertilizing
    Shrubs/Tree Trimming and Removal
    Exterior Property Cleanups
    Snowplowing

We have complete exterior maintenance pkgs available
    all work is documented via digital pictures

Call today to get your free estimates and to discuss how we can increase the appearance of your property while saving you big $$ Adam XXX-XXX_XXXX

5. fannin76

fannin76 LawnSite Member

I would just hire this guy to now all my properties.....sit back and let the money roll in haha
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. gardiner

gardiner LawnSite Member

been seeing alot of them cheap ads. mostly coming from summit county .

7. fannin76

fannin76 LawnSite Member

I hate those low ballers....ik a guy who charges 50/yard on mulch
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. JeffH1

JeffH1 LawnSite Member

Anyone know of a good place to buy an enclosed trailer in NE Ohio? Every dealer I go to gives me this...

Me: I need a black, enclosed, 7x16 trailer with a rear ramp door and side door.
    Dealer: We have an 8.5x20 for $5,399.
    Me: I NEED A BLACK, ENCLOSED, 7X16 TRAILER WITH A REAR RAMP DOOR AND SIDE DOOR.
    Dealer: We can give you a deal on a white, 7x16.
    Me: F*** it. (I say this in my head and move on to the next dealer)

I tell them what I need and they just try to sell me on something else. I've head 3 dealers do this to me. I did find one who was actually helpful but won't have what I need for a month.

9. gardiner

gardiner LawnSite Member

Whats the deal with the Black trailer ? Are you looking for a hot box between cuts ?
    I picturing in my head a 90 degree humid day with the sun baking everything .

10. gardiner

gardiner LawnSite Member

i just checked earth and wood and there standard age mulch ..if a customers call them it is 25.00 yard plus tax ,
    contrater price is 19.75 yard plus tax comes to 21.35 yd.
    so he makes 28.65 yard @ 50 a yard
    then take out gas for the truck.plus a little for insurance we will say the $ 8.65 it takes it down to $ 20.00 for 2 hours of labor ... a hour to go get it .and hour to spread it
    he maken like 10.00 a hour ..