1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Ditchwitchrunner

Ditchwitchrunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

2. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I just saw this now, yea I have the mower ready to go. I actually wouldn't mind the grass holding off for a couple weeks, I just finished another house flip and have been going non stop all winter. It's on the market today so I can finally relax.

3. kc2006

So I bought a new scag vride today! Well ordered atleast, they didn't have the one I wanted in stock. MMMM I can't wait to try this out, the one I demo'd rode like a cloud, my back hates me anymore so this move was necessary. I'm going to look like a new start up whos dad bought him everything this year, new truck, new trailer, new mowers :terribletowel: makin it rain in the dealers places!

4. King_Cooper

King_Cooper LawnSite Member

Did a couple leaf removals this week. Sucks with cheap equipment. Cant wait to pick up my Husqvarna 580bts
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Mahoney3223

Mahoney3223 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

..............................:confused:

6. kc2006

I want to keep flipping houses and use the vride as a scooter to ride around town.

7. Mahoney3223

Mahoney3223 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Ohhhh makes more sense

8. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

It's been a long time since I've posted on here. A lot has changed for me the past few years. Last fall I sold my successful business and took a job as a grounds supervisor at an insurance companies home office.

That being said, is anyone on here service Van Wert?
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. CreativeLawncareSolutions

CreativeLawncareSolutions LawnSite Silver Member

THE GRASS IS GROWING!! Did it happen over night? Just took the dog out and noticed its greener, thicker, longer. Wow. I'll be starting my route next Monday. Glad it's finally here.

What are you guys noticing?

10. kc2006

Stuffs still really dormant here. Temps are going back in the 40s after the next few days so I don't think we'll be mowing for a couple weeks.
    Posted via Mobile Device