Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. brianshuherk

brianshuherk LawnSite Member

My company is based in Paulding. I cover a 5 county area. Van Wert is just 20 minutes South of me.

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

I am heading out tomorrow to go by a some of the yards. Next week, I will be going by all of them.

3. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you have any interest in quoting a creek bank mowing? We have a good size creek that runs through our property in van wert that we are looking to get quotes on. Gets mowed with string trimmers once a month on average. Last year i figured it took the company 35-40 man hours to do. If you have any interest call me at 419-238-5551 ex 2026. Ask for Travis if I'm not the one answering the phone.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Mahoney3223

Mahoney3223 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

I have some sub work in ZANESVILLE AND CAMBRIDGE NEED QUOTES ASAP PM ME

5. jpp

what a beautiful day to work outside. Snow in the morning, melted off by 1pm. Went out and cut some yards. Reminds of how we ended in the season last year freezing our butts off. :hammerhead:

6. ohiogreenworks

ohiogreenworks LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking for someone that mows down around Beachmont/Mt Washington/Anderson. I will pass your name onto my client, I am not looking to sub this just pass on to a client.

Also, looking for someone to sub mowing and plowing for a location in Xenia, Brookville, Trotwood.

Contact me ASAP if you are interested. Thanks

7. ProCuts Lawn Care

ProCuts Lawn Care LawnSite Member

I mow in Beechmont and Anderson.

8. jpp

Another day starting out with rain. Hoping to get out this afternoon. 3 rain delays this week. :)

9. ProCuts Lawn Care

ProCuts Lawn Care LawnSite Member

The rain for the past 3 days has me way behind. The ground right now is so wet im not even sure I can run my mowers on it.

10. jpp

I am only have been taking one rider out with me this week. I know the yards that are going to have some standing water issues, so I will walk them. If we can get out by 1:30 or 2 I will be happy with that. Got to mow when we can, but I am not stressing to the point of mowing in the rain YET.