Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. ProCuts Lawn Care

ProCuts Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Today should be the last day of all this rain. I am gonna try to get out this afternoon as well and get caught up on a few accounts that are close by.

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

I just checked the rain gauge, quickly approaching 2 inches of rain since Monday. I see the back edge on radar, so we shall see what happens. Good luck.

3. brunnersltd1

brunnersltd1 LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device

4. brunnersltd1

brunnersltd1 LawnSite Member

Im interested......im based in west carrollton (brunners lawn & services), you can reach me @ 937-681-4859 ask for gary ,or email me gary@brunnersltd.com
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Ditchwitchrunner

Ditchwitchrunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Looking for a straw blower. Have cash ASAP!

6. gardiner

gardiner LawnSite Member

Anyone else see a lot of shrubs that could not get thru the winter . all the ivy ground cover is brown . dead holly/ roses / boxwoods .
    I been pulling things out all over stark county .

7. King_Cooper

King_Cooper LawnSite Member

I have had a lot to pull out as well. I'm not too bent up about the ivy. I hate ivy.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. fannin76

fannin76 LawnSite Member

I'm interested I am out of Fairborn. 937-631-7181 fanninsoutdoorcare@yahoo.com

9. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I'm really getting tired of people this year. Monday it rained half a day, Tuesday and Wednesday we got over an inch both nights, rained all Thursday, and these people are calling me mad asking why I haven't mowed their lawns this week. Yet if you do try to mow them you get sh!t for leaving tracks. A lot of the calls are people that are at 5 & 6 days only too, but they have nationals fertilizing their lawns dumping the nitrogen so they're a foot tall after 3 days!

10. Ditchwitchrunner

Ditchwitchrunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Guess what Kurt! I just sold all my lawn accounts yesterday! Best choice I ever made. I'm selling my brand new mowers and buying an excavator. That will complement my two minis and bobcat very nice. Screw mowing