Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I'm close behind you! Between the other gig's we have going, mowing is becoming more BS than it's worth.
  2. Ditchwitchrunner

Ditchwitchrunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I'm sticking with landscaping , excavating, and the curbing. Will also do aeration and leaf removal
  3. King_Cooper

King_Cooper LawnSite Member

I have had three customers drop me for this exact reason. I figure if they drop me so soon they're more trouble than they're worth. One guy asked me if I could mow his lawn right after he called - in the middle of a thunder/lightning storm.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. Ditchwitchrunner

from Ohio

No more mowing for me.. Never felt so relieved.. Lol
  5. Ethanslawn

Ethanslawn LawnSite Senior Member

unbelievable people start to show their true colors. I have some customers that tell me to not come when it has rained and now their screaming at me because i haven't mowed their yards. I actually had one lady hang up on me because i haven`t came. And now some decent weather and it goes south as fast as it changed.
  6. Ditchwitchrunner

from Ohio

Feels so much better to not have to get up and mow tom. Instead we will landscape and lawn repairs all week lol.. I'll take that over mowing!
  7. 04fivefour

04fivefour LawnSite Member

If anyone has some work in the dayton area they can't get to throw them my way :)

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Plus the ***** about you not being there on a certain day like you guys are saying..
    But when you expect to paid by a certain day they don't understand what your talking about..
  9. brunnersltd1

brunnersltd1 LawnSite Member

If your in the dayton , cincy, vandalia areas ... I'll take yer customers off yer hands! My company and i have NO PROBLEMS mowing grass! 4 crews and growing!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. OneLineAtATime

OneLineAtATime LawnSite Member

I have a $50 cut plus bed weed control in Delaware, Would like to trade for a contract on East side of Columbus