Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Jim-n-i

Jim-n-i LawnSite Member

Sorry fellas been on estiments all day yesterday, got my son today busy busyI popped on for a couple hours now getting off the wife and son are wanting time together. pryority man pryority
    catch you all tomarrow morning peace to all and to all a good life

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Hello guys. Just checking in. Getting ready to go watch the Buckeyes and partake in the St. Patty Days festivities. Have a safe one and check in on Sunday.

JP

3. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Just got back from the sale, I couldn't find any thing that I couldn't live without.

Turning out not to be to bad of a day.

Going to go out for St. Pattys Day later.

4. donny44131

donny44131 LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

hey everyone, when I woke up this morning I nearly cried at the amout of snow we got last night. My partner and I were going around to different dealers and checking prices for some new equipment. We WERE going to pass out flyers today too, but the snow kind of prohibited that.

grrrrrr

5. Easy

Easy LawnSite Member
    from NE Ohio

Anyone know if there is a rental in N.E. Ohio ( prefer Lake/Geauga county) that rents a bed edger? I want to install some beds for a client, and have seen commercial bed edgers that do a terrific job, they just cost $3-4K. Right now I would rather rent.
    Don

6. biggin69

biggin69 LawnSite Member

Did my first spring clean-up today. As I was doing it, the neighbor come out and ask what I doing. I told her and she wants an estimate for a spring clean-up and she wants to sign an agreement for mowing this year. WOOOHOOOO!!!

7. GVLandscaping

GVLandscaping LawnSite Member

Congrats big! I hope that it works the same way for me when I do this mulch job.

8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Maybe try handy rents or nation-national rents. They have all kinds of stuff and are here in Lake co.

9. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

A lady call me yestrday with all the snow on the ground, se seen one of our adds, and wants a price on full service, she has omost 3ac. Thats going to be a nice fert bill.

Bed edger I dont know any one that rents them. Tom if you need to use one, you can use mine.

10. f250man

f250man LawnSite Member

Well walkers you post count my pass up p.s. count but I don't do lawn care except at my house. So I will just be here checking and keeping in touch with you guys from Ohio. My be we can all get together for a meet and greet this summer and maybe have a better showing then we did this winter. Me and Tom had a great time. Well the rest of you guys seem to be getting ready for spring and summer the best of luck to all of you and get out there and make up some of the money you lost this winter. Steve