Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah, I dont think your post count will pass up your Plowsite count. You do construction stuff, no landscaping. Who knows, maybe you could do additions or exterior stuff to people's houses, and then do the landscaping too. Just an idea. Yes a lawn site Ohio meet and greet would be cool. Yeah Steve, we had a good time at Quaker Steak and Lube. I bet we will get a better turn out. I wonder how crb2500 has been doing from Plowsite??

2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Steve, I wouldn't tell to many people you hang out with tom LOL.

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Ronnie, kiss my ass!!!! LOL:laugh: You hang out and talk to me more than anyone else does!!! I think I almost chat more with you than MCWLandscaping on AIM or even my wife!!!!!! Not that is a bad thing either:rolleyes:

4. Jim-n-i

Jim-n-i LawnSite Member

Hey that meet and greet of Ohio sounds good. When is it and where? How much beer do we need? Please let JIM-N-I know

5. Sydenstricker Landscaping

I dont know when or where. Just gotta see when people's schedules are not gonna be so full with spring clean-ups on the way. That and finding a central location for all parties involved. We had one for Ohio from plowsite, and just me and f250man showed up. So we would definatly want a better turn out.

6. biggin69

biggin69 LawnSite Member

I would be up for a meet & great myself. Oops...did I interupt a lovers quarral (check spelling)?

7. Sydenstricker Landscaping

A lover's quarrel?? I am not in love with Ronnie!!! I dont put that green. I am happily married with 2 kids. No quarrel, just bustin' each others' balls. That is what friends do:)

8. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

Hell, if I spend much more time running around Tom's area, I'm going to have to open a branch office, pretty soon, I'm going be recieving calls for service.

The only bad thing is, every ones going to tell me
    " Tom was cutting my grass for $15.oo and a Soda"

9. Clapper&Company

from NE Ohio

Walker, I was hoping you could help me ID this plant????

2006 Durgs-04.jpg

10. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Ronnie, my ass has plenty of room for your lips to be placed right on the cheek:p :laughing: I dont think so about the 15 bucks and a soda. Just because I answer the phone Joe's Lowball Landscaping when you call doesnt mean that is what I do.