Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

thats what a blower is for

2. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

ya ya i know but some times its just under the tree or something grr. and brock like you u said very little over head. treat her right and she will be with you forever.

3. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

ya i already plowed for her and i knew going into i proly had the job just becuz i treated her great plowing snow and stuff....hopin to make it a return customer

4. turftechlawnpro

turftechlawnpro LawnSite Member

Anyone overloaded with work and need to sub some out?

5. born2farm

hey guys how does this buisness card look? i want to use it to get my name out there some more. are buiness cards a bad idea to stick in peoples doors? it seems they would get lost easier.

[​IMG]

P.S. DONT GO CALLING ME NOW

6. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

now that i have you number.................lol looks simple like mine was last year, if you do them go to office max or a similar place and get the business card paper that breaks apart, they are really nice and not very expensive to do especially if they are simple

7. born2farm

wel im planning on getting them through vista print...how well does biz card advertising work for you?

8. Travis E

Travis E LawnSite Bronze Member

not very good, i hope that once i get my logo and make up new cards, it will work out better but it is just professional to have a business card to hand to someone so what i have now works

9. hole in one lco

i use the magnetic ones they are good they dont get pitched

10. hole in one lco

little trick for the new guy go around and pick what properties you would like 2 do. Go 2 the door and talk 2 some1. If you want the big money accounts you need 2 be big or personal