Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Yea, I got to go over to the shop and put the stuff out, and go over every thing make sure it runs. Fun Fun.

Tom, you can come help :)
    PHP:

2. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Hello everyone it can go from 65 degrees to rain an miserable can't it.
    We are heading out anyway it is supose to stop around noon.
    Josh

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Dont feel too bad Josh, it did the same here too. Beautiful 65 here yesterday, now 40's and rain. Welcome to spring I guess:cry: Another wet one to chalk up to the list.

Ronnie, I cant make it down today. Gotta play Mr.Mom while the wife is at work. I can make it down monday.:)

4. biggin69

biggin69 LawnSite Member

Hello fellow Buckeyes!!! Josh gave me the lead to this thread. I think it is a great idea! Does anyone know about how long it takes the state to respond when you send in applications for name registration & service vendor license?

5. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Name registration should only take about a week. You can also go the the secretary of state's website and you can see your name reservation there and print it out. I am not sure as to the service vendor license, as I just did mine as well

6. biggin69

biggin69 LawnSite Member

I checked the Sec of State website and could not find my name. I guess the have yet to file it. I wish they would hurry up!!!

7. Sydenstricker Landscaping

They usually take their good ole time with it sometimes. Just check it again in a few days or a week. Come'on dont try to rush our great government services!!:laugh:

8. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

9. biggin69

biggin69 LawnSite Member

4 - 6 weeks??? It will be mowing season before then. Will it be saf:confused: e to start without the name registration & service vendors license applicatins complet?

10. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Should be. I just did mine and I aint gonna wait for the state to get off their ass for me to make money!!!! Just go out and git r done!!!