Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

thanks tom. m gonna look it over and home to come home wit it ...im also going to look at a few used 48in z that the local case ih dealers has on trade

2. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

tom it probably wont i dno if it will end befor or after i strangle him. That was joke i think:cry:

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Man Brock, sounds like you will have some good mowing equipment soon enough. If you are getting a Z, dont get one smaller than a 52". A 48" Z is well, kinda small if you ask me. But if it works for you, then git r done!!!

Kevin, doesnt sound like this guy is worth your time to work for or strangle for that matter. I would say get out now while you still have a chance!!!

4. joe the lawn guy

joe the lawn guy LawnSite Senior Member

just stoppen in to say hi . i got so much to do even working in the rain today . then change oil& blades tonight . got to keep my self busy have a good one you all

5. KGR landscapeing

ya i am just trying to get my money and whatever i just feel bad because the guys i am working with i know. and were swampd but the boss is a jerk so i feel bad for them the only reason i go is to hlep those guys and roll alittle bank

6. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

well im hoping that i can get this walk behind for a steal then maybe trade it towards a z. im looking at some cubs that the dealer has. my dad said that when he talked to him he had some nice used 48in for under 3 grand

7. KGR landscapeing

hey brock i went out the door with my redhawk 48in hydro walk for 3grand with a 2wheeld sulky and a case of oil and filter

8. Paradise Landscapes

Paradise Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

How do you like te red hawks?

9. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Question for yall. Do or have any of you used some sort of a route mapping program to sort and make a good route, or sit for hours with a map?? I got 90 places now and no clue where to begin:dizzy: And with the calls comming in again, will prolly have over 100 by the time the smoke clears some:) So any form sort or type of help will be great!!!!!!!

10. KGR landscapeing

i just sit down and figure it out. tom if you want some help i can look at a map and help you out.

and paradise my redhawks are pretty nice, when i first got my 32 it was hard to start. the choke wasnt adjusted right so once i fixed that it was sweet and the 48 has been problemless but it needs an oil change ill have to do that tomorrow.:cry: