Ohio Lawn thread

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Tom's Sinky @$$ melted all the snow.

Its not looking to pretty this week, their saying 50's by wensday and rain. Going to stay around 50 then till next week. Look at the Farmer's Alc and its saying mostly rain all of april and may. :( Better get out the boots and put the Rubber Ducky around my waist. Going to be mowing with an Ark.

2. jpp

jpp LawnSite Silver Member

Time to go buy some life vest for the mowers and me I guess. Could always buy an air boat and rig the bottom of it with mower blades. lol Catch everyone on Tuesday need to go get some sleep.

JP

3. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

That would work LOL

Working around the shop again today, have 3 meeting all cut up with no real time to do any thing. Going to do clean ups tomrrow.

Going to run this ad, its going to hit 85,000 House holds + 3 online.
    What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

4. jpp

Very nice ad there.It will be in color too, right? Stands out and to the point.

JP

5. jpp

Going to post this in the commercial forum too. If you guys bag, do you charge per catch with the bagger or do you just add on 10 dollars.Or do you charge say 3 dollars per bagger catch. I have a customer that just wants his front bagged. Says we are causing weeds to grow from the neighbors yard. I belive it is sedgeweed. I don't bag any lawns at all untill leaf season and then that is added in as part of work being done on the hourly charge.

Thanks,

JP

6. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

JPP
    Hey we charge per bag $3.00 to $4.00 per bag It works well for us
    JOSH

7. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

yeah a per bag price is best also if your gonna bag with a z a walkbehind will suck baging with

8. jpp

Drew and Josh,

I was thinking per mower bag on the charge, is that correct?

Thanks,

JP

9. The Cutting Edge

The Cutting Edge LawnSite Member

Hey guys how do I post pictures on a new thread? I have gone through the attach files and found the file I want to attach but I cant get the file to upload. I need to post pictures for some help on an estimate here in Ohio. Please help me..

10. Dollar Spot

Dollar Spot LawnSite Member

Make sure the photo is within the restriction of the upload and download of this site, I think it's 600x600 but i'm not sure. There is a thread just for this problem. I had problems until I figured it out, good luck.